September has been a month of growing for all 3 boys.
Evan is growing into being a student and learning how to be more independent, he is doing a WONDERFUL job. Though he had a rough start, learning to do what the teacher says and when, learning to participate and learning to do activities when everyone else is rather than on HIS terms, he gets better with each school day.
He had his first field trip to the library last week and I was able to go with him. He was amazing! He listened to his teachers and the librarian and walked with his class nicely. I am a proud mama!
Morgan and Riley did a lot of growing this month as well....literally! At one month they were 9 and 8 pounds and I am willing to bet they are close to 12 and 11 pounds now!
Both boys are smiling and starting to "talk". They love sleeping on their tummy's (during close supervision only) and are beginning to stay awake for longer periods in the day. By now they are in their cribs. As of today we are on day 2 of sleep training and so far so good (knock on wood!) More to come about how they do with it.
I love watching my boys grow, it goes so fast! I don't want to miss a thing!
 |
| 1st Day of School |
 |
| Hard at work, looking for his name |
 |
| Sleeping on their tummies, their favorite position |
 |
| Car ride at the fair |
 |
| At the fair this year they had a crocodile, Evan was ecstatic! Cocs are his favorite! |
 |
| Milking a cow showing me how hard it is to squeeze |
 |
| Camel ride.....I was unsure about this! |
 |
| Evans favorite fair ride, the roller coaster |
 |
| Evan and Riley.....not long after this pic Riley tumbled to the floor, he was totally fine but it was not my proudest parenting moment! |
 |
| finally mastering pooping on the toilet |
 |
| Twice the love! |
 |
| Riley's big smile came out this month! |
 |
| Morgans sweet smile came out as well! |
 |
| Sleep training |
I love my family.....it may be chaos, but it is totally worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment