Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Funny Things Evan Says

Evan cracks us up!

He comes up with some of the most off the wall comments, or just says things at the right time.

Here are a few from the last few days:

A bird flew in our house and after he panicked and then calmed down, he says "mom it's a pattern, the bird flies, sits on the fan, flies, sits on the fan"

Today he asked the coffee lady for a pink lollipop.  He asked what flavor it was and I told him bubblegum.  He licked it and then blew out of his mouth and said "I just can't blow a bubble mom!"

Later I suggested he play with sidewalk chalk, he said "siwahacha?" I said no it is SIDE - WALK - CHALK so he replied "Siwa cock, siwa cock" And I could not get him to change for quite a while!

Everyday it is something new with him.  I need to write them down more, because he is just full of funny!

I love this little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment