Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Random June Shots

Since I am still trying to catch up on my blogging I am going to finish off June with some random photos of my crazy silly boys and our crazy lives!

Evan got his summer buzz cut....and obviously dressed himself :-)
Just clowning around
Naked water play....oh boys!
How can he sleep like this?!?

Photo by Evan...he got a darn cute shot!

He got a good one of RIley too

Riley discovered markers :-)

                                             Soccer Time!!!

Evan learned to peddle a bike

Father's Day

Going for a walk

A movie date with mommy

Evan's first big road rash from a bike fall

Naked swinging (these guys are pretty happy naked!)

picnic time

Popsicle time


Morgan got himself back into the tub after I already got him out and dressed....I guess he wasn't done!


I absolutely LOVE these boys!  Life would be dull without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment