Friday, November 1, 2013

Pumpkin Patch Time

I love, love, love this time of year when we get to visit the pumpkin patch.  It is one of Evan's favorite things too and I hope to make it a tradition that we go at least once every year.

This year we went with Evan's preschool class to Thomasson Family Farms in Enumclaw. He had fun, but did not enjoy being on a tour or on a time frame.

We planned another trip with the boys and we just happened to get there at the time of day when the field trips were done for the day and there were not a lot of people there.  The day was sunny and cool and all 3 boys (and mommy) had a BLAST!  We didn't rush and I just let all 3 boys play where ever they wanted for as long as they wanted.  It was nice quality time.

                       The trip with his class.




Isn't he so cute?

                                  Everyone LOVED the redneck sandbox! It's always a favorite.

                                         The boys loved the corn box.  Morgan laughed so hard!


                                         Everybody got to ride the tractor train ride...what fun!


                      The hay ride was fun too, but bumpy.  Morgan and Riley were a little unsure about that.



My boys. My World.

Bubbles!
                                                       
                                                         And bubble wands :-)

Morgan looks at the camera and sort of stood still.

This was the best I could do for Riley :-)
I love these boys and I look forward to the pumpkin patch again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment