Our lives feel like they have been so busy! Our calendar is full before we even flip it to a new month!
What is happening now....
I have been subbing. Albeit, not as much as I'd like, but I am hoping to get a job in this school in the next year or 2....so I will keep at it! I have been keeping busy raising my 3 boys and also occasionally watching Evan's best friend Lilly and her brother.
Tony has been playing Mr. mom while I am away and sometimes loving it and sometimes not. Our boys are EXHAUSTING right now! He also has been working on a lot of projects. He built me a laundry table. He built a stacker/organizer for our tablets. He is planning a train table for the boys and a workshop for himself.
Evan still continues to amaze us in preschool. His name writing gets better every day. He is obsessed with dinosaurs and Godzilla and recently when I took him to the book fair he skipped over every "story" book and went straight to the non-fiction. He is a fact based boy and only wants the real stuff!
Morgan is learning more every day. He is trying to say new words and trying to repeat what we ask him to. He is doing a great job and really taking off. He loves to climb, jump, sing and dance. He knows how to strum a guitar and place his hands on a piano....he LOVES music.
Riley is a thinker. He is putting together 3 words sentences now, like I love you and I'm gonna get you! It is so fun to watch him soak everything up. He is constantly watching and listening. When I say it is night night time he finds his cup and Morgans and even Evan's blanket. When we say it's time to go he is the first one to get shoes for everyone. He love to jump and dance and wrestle!
It sure is crazy around here and we are drained at the end of the day, but we really wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:
Post a Comment