Tuesday, March 18, 2014

December 2013

I am WAY, WAY, WAY behind in my blogging!  Let's just say life with 3 little boys keeps me busy!

I am going back in time to the month of December to recount what the happenings were then :-)


Morgan and Riley climb onto the kitchen table every single chance they get.  They are constantly getting into trouble.  They often really don't care if they get in trouble, they just get right back up with a big smile on their faces.  This is definitely a test of Tony's and my patience! 


Elfie the Christmas Elf visited us for the month and every night he ended up somewhere different either leaving a message or doing something naughty. We sure do love Elfie!


Evan and I went on a date to see Frozen. One of the BEST Disney movies I have seen in a long time!


A rare time when we took the boys Christmas shopping and to lunch.  They were so good!



Evan and I made our annual Christmas sugar cookies.  It is one of his favorite things to do!

Evan has quite the collection of "open and close" dinosaurs. (they are Schliech brand dinos that open and close their mouths) He had to have a picture of them all once he got some new ones for Christmas.

December was a fun and very busy month.  The boys were spoiled, we spent time with family and we were happy to relax when the month was over.




No comments:

Post a Comment