We had a nice family weekend!
Saturday we went to Bellingham to visit Nana and Papa, Uncle Matt, Auntie Randi, Uncle Jason and baby Madison. Evan was so excited to see Madison! He held her on my lap and refused to let go....I've never seen him sit still for so long :-) He sure loves her.
Sunday Evan and I went shopping. We hit Barnes and Noble where there was a train table that was a lot of fun. It was really hard to leave the train table for Evan, even though he has a train table....HAHA! We bought his Halloween costume at Old Navy....a dragon...it is adorable. I am just hoping he will actually wear it on Halloween! I also got him a few essentials for the fall, including a pair of brown semi dress shoes that he LOVES to wear. He even wore them grocery shopping on Sunday with a pair of shorts :-)
Later that night we pulled out the train table pieces that we had put away when Evan got his train because he was not quite old enough yet. Tony, Evan and I sat and built a big train track and played trains. Then we ate dinner, watched part of the Bee Movie together and it was bed time for the boy.
Sunday we did some grocery shopping as a family, put away the camping equipment that was still out and just hung around the house playing.
I love weekends when we are just together. And now Evan and I are on our own once again as Ashley, Autumn and Alex went to school and daycare. I will sub this week and Evan starts early preschool tomorrow. So exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment