Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas

It's almost the end of January and I am FINALLY going to blog about Christmas!

We had a wonderful Christmas at my parents house.  Naomee and Evan had a blast together!  We went to kid's mass on Christmas eve and of course I spent the majority of mass outside with Evan because he was so loud! 

Christmas morning the kids came downstairs excited to see what Santa left them.  Evan got a Mobigo game system and a hop along ball.  He was pretty excited!  Then they opened their stockings and had some breakfast while we waited for Uncle Matt, Auntie Randi and baby Madison to come over and then it was present mayhem!

We went to Stanwood to see Christmas lights the night after Christmas.  It was very cold and rainy but fun just the same.

Christmas at my parents is always fun because my mom likes to make it very traditional and special.  I hope I can do that with my grand kids!

Pictures from Christmas:

This is what Santa left Evan at our house.  He LOVES his "chicken"

Ready for church, what a ham!
Nana and Papa and the grand kids...Evan was not into smiling for pictures.  I think he gets a little possessive of his Nana and Papa :-)

Cousins....LOVE!
This is what Santa left Evan and Naomee at Nana and Papas house

Mommy and Evan checking out the Mobigo
Tech savvy kids

Coming downstairs Christmas morning to see what Santa left
Playdoh was one of Evan's favorite gifts

He loves his backpack with his name on it
Cute little Madison, a little princess
Another great Christmas gone.....who knows what next Christmas will bring :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment