I am now down to the last 8 days before my scheduled C-section and the wait is killing me! I am not really due for 4 more weeks (I would never make it!) but at 37 weeks Riley and Morgan are considered full term and ready for the world.
I am ready for them now! I am huge and so uncomfortable, but I have to keep in mind that every minute they are in there means they will be that much stronger when they are born.
I think my belly gets bigger everyday. Tony has been taking pictures of me for the record. They may not be flattering, but they do document just how big I am at this point.
Getting ready for the big day, making plans and getting super excited to meet my new baby boys! We truly have been blessed and we can't wait to start our exciting new life with THREE little boys.....Life is an adventure :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment