On Sunday we celebrated Evan's 3rd birthday. The day was wonderful. Everyone had fun and it was nice to see and talk to all our friends.
Evan LOVED the pinata. He loved hitting it and when the candy came out, he was pretty disappointed that the hitting was done. All of the kids collected their candy and started eating!
John brought a horse down from his farm and all the kids enjoyed a pony ride. Evan and Cannon were the only ones who didn't ride....they were too busy on the dune buggy. I swear they were made for each other sometimes!
Hannah painted faces and the kids were very excited by that as well.
Everyone just played outside and mingled and just had fun. It turned out to be a great day!
Evan knows his limits, so when he was feeling overwhelmed and tired (it was nap time after all) he laid himself on the couch with a binky and a blanket and took a breather. It worked wonders and he enjoyed himself the rest of the day!
I don't know how I am going to top this birthday party!
 |
| I love this picture! I can hear Evan belly laughing whenever I look at it! |
 |
| Evan was getting some energy from Hannah's coffee |
 |
| Naomee and Evan spent a lot of time on the trampoline |
 |
| Evan sang happy birthday to himself just as loud as everyone else was singing |

Blowing out the candles
 |
| One of his favorite gifts was the shark that Naomee gave him |
 |
| Big pinata hits |
 |
| CANDY! |
 |
| Present time |
 |
| "see my dinosaur?" |
 |
| Buddies! |
 |
| Conked out after a long day! |
No comments:
Post a Comment