I don't blog nearly as often as I would like too. Sometimes I think I will have plenty of time when everyone naps or when everyone is in bed or when everyone is playing, but it seems like those "free" times get sucked up with other things.....laundry (never ending), bottle washing, cleaning, relaxing, errand running, etc.
Sometimes I am just too tired by the time I get a free minute.
So this is what is going on in our lives right now.
Evan just got back from Idaho with Nana and Papa. He had so much fun! He is starting Soccer on Friday and on Saturday his binky is going in the garbage. He is doing well in preschool and I am signing him up for a peer modeling preschool at Mountain Meadow Elementary school for next year. I am excited about this because I am hoping to get him into Early Kindergarten the year after. Evan loves his brothers especially Morgan. Morgan and Evan wrestle already and he can really make Morgan laugh. Evan is growing up so fast and growing right out of his clothes!
Morgan and Riley both have colds and pink eye right now :-( they are pretty miserable. We are still experimenting with food. Morgan seems to tolerate anything but Riley has a pretty sensitive stomach and is not into eating as much as Morgan. Both boys are rapidly outgrowing their car seats so we are in the process of switching all 3 boys into the next size up. Morgan sleeps all night in his crib and occasionally wakes up to eat once in the night to eat, but generally stays pretty happy and will just lay in his crib and "talk". Riley is having trouble sleeping. He cries often and all night long. He usually ends up in a pack and play in our room.
I am working hard in my very limited spare time, to get my resume ready to find a job this next school year. I am determined to find a job. Sometimes I feel like I went into the wrong profession at the wrong time. Nobody is hiring people who don't have a ton of experience. I haven't sub nearly as much as I have wanted to. But I am not going to let that stop me. I am going to research and refresh my memory on all the "lingo", talk with friends and really put myself out there.
Tony is an awesome dad. Although he has tried to no avail to get a job, he has kept a pretty positive attitude, still fixes computers on the side and is working hard on our finances at the moment to ensure that we have a bright and secure future.
Through all our business we still try to have fun. We play and read. Take little day trips and spend time together as a family.
No comments:
Post a Comment