Sunday, March 10, 2013

Soccer

Evan started soccer on Friday and he had a blast!

I was a little worried that he wouldn't participate or that he wouldn't listen to the coach or even want to wear the shin guards  but he proved me wrong.  Goes to show how much my baby boy has grown and matured in the last year.

He met his coach, coach Adam, and and even shook his hand.  He got right out on the field and started kicking the ball around with the other kids.  We ran into a little girl from his preschool class and also a very aggressive little girl and her brother who really put me into protective mode :-)  When the coach blew his whistle Evan listened and he was truly interested in what the coach had to say.

It was pretty chaotic because there were so many kids but it was the first day and I think it went well.







 This is the first of many sporting events in our future, I am sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment