Friday, June 28, 2013

Date Nights

Tony and I have been lucky enough to get out by ourselves once in a while.

Every time Nana and Papa come and stay the night they "let" us go out and the spend an afternoon or evening with their grandsons, and we couldn't be more grateful! It is so good for Tony and I and our relationship and it is so good for our relationship with our kids.

We don't do much, usually dinner and a movie or a little shopping, but whatever we do we do it with out a diaper bag, bottles, sippy cups, buckling kids in seats, ordering mac-n-cheese, crying, bedtimes in mind, etc.

We are so grateful for our time alone.  Our goal is to save up for a weekend away!  Ahhhhhh! One can dream!

Our first "selfie" LOL
I love this man and the life we are building.

No comments:

Post a Comment