![]() |
| ER visit for Croup |
![]() |
| Playing at the park |
![]() |
| Best friend Lilly's 4th birthday party |
Wrestling on Mommy and Daddy' bed
![]() |
| My first school made Mother's day gift from Evan ! |
![]() |
| No more bath seats! |
![]() |
| Evan the gardener "I have to work with my shirt off, like a man!" says Evan in a gruff voice...I love this kid! |
![]() |
| Discussing/arguing gardening techniques with Bampa |
![]() |
| Mother's day at the park |
![]() |
| Evan can swim to the wall with a life jacket all by himself |
![]() |
| No more riding in the back for Morgan! |
![]() |
| Saying See you later to Uncle Jason before he deploys |
SPAGHETTI!
![]() |
| A rare date night thanks to Nana...I love this man! |
Tony created a treasure hunt for Evan and Lilly.....
They had so much fun!



.jpg)


















No comments:
Post a Comment