Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Fun times with the boys

Here are just some random cute pictures from April.  Now that I am mostly caught up....I can move away from month to month blogs!

The boys have discovered that they LOVE frozen yogurt (Morgan could take it or leave it) and it is a favorite thing to do as a special treat.


 Evan got a new bike that actually FITS him!  He started physical therapy this month and we all just decided that his bike was too small and he needed to move on to the 16" bike.  He is now riding really well and so proud of himself.

We love to watch Frozen....again and again and again!
Our most favorite park is a park in Puyallup by South Hill mall.  When we go there the boys run and run and run and have so much fun.  It is so nice there too.  Great play equipment, beautiful trail and duck pond.












I love every day with my boys, but these are some of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment