Last week I took Evan to South Center mall to a Family Fun Days event. They had story time, a snack and a craft project. Evan was shy and unsure at first, but ended up really enjoying it.
Since we were there, I decided to treat him to lunch at the Rainforest Cafe....he thought it was SO cool to eat with the fish, elephants, monkey's and lizards (of course only the fish were real :-) ) It was a priceless experience to take him there and he had a blast!
To back up a day, I told Evan we were going to go to the Mall and see the fishy's before he went to bed. When he woke up the next day he woke me up and said "Wake up time mama?" I said yes and he said "YAY! Mall today to see fishy's! YAY!" The memory on this kid!
 |
| Story Time |
 |
| Watching intently |
 |
| Art time |
 |
| We got to sit right next to the fish tank |
 |
| He was a little freaked out by the gorillas that were swinging behind him |
 |
| Pooped out after a fun day |
I hope Evan and I will always have mommy/son days, and that he will always enjoy them. We are so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment