Tuesday, October 4, 2011

You Amaze Me!

Evan amazes me every single day.

Every day he says something new or something hilarious.  Today it was "love you too mom" and "Daddy look, penis is stickin' out" (of his pull-up).  While I was paying bills I pulled up the Sears website, without missing a beat Evan says "Sears mom?"  A flyer for JC Penny came in the mail and he says "here Penny mail"  When we drive anywhere, he can pick out any pizza place from a mile away weather we have eaten there or not.  He hears airplanes before we do, knows exactly where every train that he is going to see is and can look at construction vehicles and tell me if it is a backhoe or a tractor.

Yes, Evan amazes me.  His attention to detail and his memory of what we do and where we go is impeccable. 

While painting one day Evan painted an arch and said "rainbow mama"  "Wow!" I said, truly amazed and asked him to do it again to make sure it wasn't a fluke....sure enough he really is drawing the shape of a rainbow. 



All I can say when I look at my son every day is "You amaze me and I love you more than you will ever know"

No comments:

Post a Comment