Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Carving

We carved a family pumpkin the other night and it was Evan's first year to actually carve one.  Last year we went with pumpkin decorations, no carving, and his first year, if I remember right we didn't do anything to our pumpkins.

Evan was really excited for the process although he REALLY wanted to do the cutting.  Once Tony got the top off of the pumpkin I started scooping out the "guts" and showing Evan how to do it.  He was not a fan of touching the gooey mess but after a while he did get in there with a spoon.

To distract him from my cutting I gave him some sharpies and a small pumpkin to color (of course I got no pictures of the process or the finished product)


Daddy and his boy--Love my boys!

Digging out the guts

Having FUN!


Finished product -- Dora the Explorer

Love my husband, love my son....feel so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment