Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Trick-or-Treat

This year Evan was able to understand how Halloween works.  At first he didn't want to wear his costume at all, even though we had talked about it constantly throughout the month.  However, once he saw other kids in their costumes he thought it was ok.

On Friday the 28th we went to Autumn Fest at Mountain Meadow Elementary with Janel, Cris, Cannon and Colson.  Evan had a lot of fun looking at all the kids in their costumes and eating the candy as teachers put it in his bucket :-)  But most of all he liked the game where he won an actual goldfish.  He was so excited, and I was wondering where on earth we were going to house him until we got him a real fish bowl!

On Halloween, Tony and I took Evan to downtown Enumclaw early (4pm) and we trick-or-treated on Cole street and that was just enough for him.  We got Papa Murphy's pizza and went home and spent the evening together as a family.  We did this last year too....perhaps I see another tradition in the making!

Talking and so excited at the beginning of our walk

He might have seen something scary here....I'm not sure :-)

Taking a break to eat some candy
I love this kid and I love experiencing new things through his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment