Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Yo Gabba Gabba Live

We took Evan to the Paramount in Seattle to see Yo Gabba Gabba Live on Sunday and it was AMAZING!!  They really put on a great show! 

The pictures tell the story:

My handsome boy, excited and ready to go explore Seattle before the show.

Mommy and Evan

Water fountain across from Westlake Center

He had so much fun chasing the pigeons.....I, on the other hand, was afraid they were going to poop on us!

"I think I can climb this tree"

In front of the Paramount, waiting for the show.
"Here mom, choc-co-late"  I love the way he enunciates the word chocolate!

Muno and Foofa in hand ready for the show to start.
The stage, pre show

Fooling around before the show....he still has no idea what to expect!


And the show begins, he is in awe!
Muno is one of Evan's favorites.  The show was so bight and loud!
Evan and daddy checking out the confetti falling from the rafters.
Watching intently
The Gabba gang
"I Like BUGS!"  One of Evan's favorite songs.
The mayhem during the show....look at all the people and confetti!

Joining the kids in the isle to watch and dance
Taking a break :-)

It's like a neon light show in the background!

Biz Markie was great!
Casper Babypants was the dancey dance guest star.

"There's a Party In My Tummy!" Another one of Evans faves.
Leaf confetti came down when they sang about Fall

Snow confetti came down when they sang about Winter
He LOVED the snow and leaves!  It was magical to watch him :-)

So happy!

He was devastated when the show was over. "Gaaaabbbbbbaaaaa!"  Plus he was EXHAUSTED!  It was a long day.
What an amazing day!  I am so happy that we were able to do this for him and I hope we get to do something like it every year.  It is a wonderful family event and it lets Evan experience lots of new things.

Love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment