We have been constantly talking about the twins to try and prepare Evan the best we can. He is very excited and talks about them a lot and is not afraid to tell people that he is going to have TWO babies!
Everyday he has something new to say about them. He really wants them to be "geels" (girls) and he really wants to see them....NOW!
I always tell him to be careful of my tummy, no jumping on me or hitting etc. The other day we were cuddling and his feet were on my tummy. I told him to be gentle with his feet, to which he replied "My feet are just holding the babies mommy"
While brushing his teeth after his bath one night I asked if he would help me gives the babies a bath he he said yes he was going to take a bath with them, then he lifted up my shirt and said "I want to see them, I can't, how about I get a flashlight?" He is so funny!
He gives the babies kisses daily and rubs my tummy.
He says he has 2 babies in his tummy too.
He is going to be a great big brother once he adjusts to sharing me. It seems like the farther along I get the more attached he is to me and that is going to be so difficult come d-day.
Love this little boy, and I know my love will just grow and multiply once the twins are born, but right now it is very hard to imagine loving anyone/anything more than him.
No comments:
Post a Comment