Thursday, March 1, 2012

Out of the mouth of a 2 year old!

So Evan says some of the funniest things and I often wonder where on earth did he come up with that?!  But then I realize that I need to listen to myself and Tony more closely (blush).

Today I asked him to take the laundry out of the dryer for me, his reply:
"In just a minute mom, I watching Mike the Knight."
After about 10 minutes his show was over:
"Ok I get the laundry now, my show is over"
And he did it!

When I ask him to do something such as clean up his toys, clean up a spill, climb into bed by himself, etc.  His reply is usually:
"I can't, I too little"

Just the other day Evan went outside to help Tony take out the garbage, he came running back in stating:
"It's freaking cold outside!"  (I'm going to blame this one on Tony)

While coloring with markers, Evan couldn't get the lids back on:
"This is really pissing me off!"  (OK I will take the blame for that one)

We have been talking about preschool a lot lately and he knows he is going to start in Fall.  While changing his diaper one day he says:
"Mom, I gotta go in the bathroom, check myself out, make me handsome then go to preschool, OK?!"

He also tells me how cute he is:
"I tute huh mom?"

Everyday Evan tells us at least once a day:
"I miss you sooooooo much!"
And throws his arms around us.  It is his way of saying I love you so much.

There are so many more things he says and I can't remember them right now, but I DO need to start writing them down, especially since I will have 2 more to record soon!

I love this little boy!  I couldn't have asked for a better boy, he is sweet, kind, sensitive, caring and such a HAM!

I love every minute with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment