Wednesday, December 12, 2012

4 Months Old

Morgan and Riley are 4 months old now.  Sometimes I say Already???  and sometimes I say Wow that's it??  Depending on how our days are going time either goes by really fast or really slow.

Some days I would like them to be more independent and I can't wait for them to crawl or sit so they can entertain themselves.  Then I remember that they are only going to be my tiny little love bugs for a short while!

Right now the boys are:

Belly laughing
Really interested in their big brother
Eating rice cereal, sweet potatoes, apples, bananas and peas.  (sweet potatoes are their favorite)
rolling from tummy to back most of the time
HATE floor time
HATE tummy time
Beginning to get jealous of each other, for example when I pick one up to give him a bath or change his diaper the other will cry.
Starting to get shy around new people
Starting to experience separation anxiety
Always have their fingers in their mouths
Starting to grab toys

At their 4 month appointment

watching Dino Dan with big brother

Morgan fell asleep like this



No comments:

Post a Comment