"Let me lay this out for you" is just one of Evan new and super cute sayings that came out of his mouth.
We were cooking dinner and Evan says "Let me lay this out for you....It goes dinner, bath, movie, book, bed- OK?" I honestly don't know where he got this!
Another cute saying was when he was looking for one of his beloved dinosaurs he says "Mom, I have a hypothesis about where my T-Rex is"
"Let's talk about it" is mostly a stall tactic at bed time, but there are times where he really does just want to sit and talk about it.
"Are you so happy?" He asks us this everyday. He really just wants us to be happy especially with him. I do have to tell him at times that I am not happy because he kicked the babies bottle, made a huge mess, didn't eat, etc. I have a hard time doing that because he really gets sad when I say I am not happy, but hopefully I am teaching him something!
In the business of the day Tony and I were in the kitchen making bottles and breakfast and Evan comes running in and yells, "Hi Daddy the cripple!" In our house this is funny not mean. Yes Tony has MS and he can laugh about it and does call himself a cripple sometimes when joking around. We had no idea that he actually picked that up! He now knows that he can only say that to daddy....but it was hilarious!
Evan is attached to his binky. I swear it is an addiction like smoking or coffee or something. He is only allowed to have it when he is going to sleep. He also has a little blankie that he loves and the binky and blanket go hand in hand. While at Nana and Papas for Thanksgiving Evan was begging us for his binky using the argument, "I need my binky because it matches my blankie!" Gotta love this kids reasoning!
I absolutely love the cute and fun things that Evan says. I know they won't last because he is growing up way too fast so I am trying to make sure I take note of everything!
I LOVE my big boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment