Wednesday, October 30, 2013

September 2013

September was a busy month and it seemed to fly by!

Evan started a new preschool and he LOVES it!

We made our annual trip to the Puyallup Fair (now called the Washington State Fair).  This year we brought Evan's friend Lilly and they had a blast. It is always more fun when he has someone his age to ride the rides with.

Morgan and Riley enjoyed their first doughnuts and experienced mud puddles for the first time.

And...the boys and I took and trip to Bellingham to see Nana and Papa.  On our drive home part of I-5 was shut down for bridge replacement so we followed papa, who was going to the airport, through the back streets and it took us about 4 1/2 hours to get home rather than the 2 it should have taken us.  It was an experience to say the least!  We could not pull over so Evan had to pee out the car door.  Morgan and Riley only slept for the first 30 minutes of the drive (thank God I brought the DVD player and Yo Gabba Gabba!) and once we got back on I-5 we stopped to stretch our legs in a gas station parking lot which was SUPER fun (sarcasm intended!)  We made it home with great memories and Evan still talks about "I-5" whenever he hears about it.

All in all it was busy but just busy with the usual day to day stuff.

         Doughnuts on a weekend morning.  A special outing for the boys and I.

       Fair time.  Evan and Lilly were inseparable Even when Tony was giving them rides.



          Morgan and Riley were troopers in the heat.

                               Face Painting!



                       Mud puddles!!  What fun it is to just get dirty!




               
                     Evan started preschool at Mountain Meadow Elementary.


             Our road trip to Nana and Papas

I love these boys to the moon and back!  They make me so happy (most of the time ;-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment