Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sunrise

In August we took a day trip up to Sunrise on Mt. Rainier. eleven years ago, Tony bought me a ring there and asked me unofficially to marry him.  I haven't taken that ring off until it fell off about 6 months ago and I was devastated. At least it wasn't my wedding band, was all I kept thinking. Tony bought me a new ring on this trip and when I look at it i think about all that has changed in the eleven years since I got my first ring.

We made this trip to sunrise last year around this time when the baby boys were newborn.  It was nice.  This time we packed a picnic lunch, toured the visitors center and hiked as much as one can hike with 2 new walkers and a 4 year old!  It was a great (busy) and fast trip.  Beautiful day on a beautiful mountain.

Mt. Rainier on a really nice day!

Sunrise visitors center

Tony showing Evan the topographical map of Mt. Rainier


Lunch time!



I love my "little" family!

No comments:

Post a Comment