Friday, July 22, 2011

So in love....

Taking time out of every day to say "I love you" and to hug my husband is just so important to our relationship.  Same to be said for taking time to tell Evan that I love him everyday and to give him those cuddles he wants and needs (I need them too).  When patience runs low (like it did today) it is especially important to make the time for love, it always builds me up.

Some of the things I love about Tony:
  • He is an amazing husband and father
  • He has the warmest hugs ever
  • He would do ANYTHING for our family
  • He has passion and ambition when it comes to getting something done
  • He can fix anything
  • He is not afraid to show emotion
  • He truly cares for people and would give anyone the shirt off of his back
  • He makes time everyday to cuddle our son and play with him
  • When he tells me he loves me out of the blue
  • Tons more....
Some of the things I love about Evan:
  • His laugh
  • The way he repeats EVERYTHING you say
  • How quickly he is learning and picking up information and putting it all together
  • His smile
  • His cry
  • His naked butt running down the hallway after a bath
  • I LOVE when he says "mama cheek" and he wants to press his cheek to mine (like a secret kiss)
  • How in tune he is to emotions.  I could be having a horrible day and shed some tear and he will stop whatever it is that he is doing to give me "mama ok?" hugs and cuddles
  • How much he loves his daddy
  • His cute little face
  • The way he always has to have his binky and his blanket at the same time and the way he carries his blanket around
  • Tons more.....
This is truly what family is all about, and though everyday is certainly not perfect, it is full of love because we are close and tight.  That is how it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment