Sunday, December 11, 2011

Midnight Snuggles

While I complain that I never got Evan to sleep in his own bed or that he just can't put himself to sleep, I do cherish our cuddles.

I say I want Evan in his own bed and really I do, but I also secretly LOVE having him close to me where he is safe and sound.

Last night I put Evan to bed in my bed as usual at about 8:30 and then I watched a movie with Tony and did some computer stuff.  When I got into bed at about 1 am, Evan sat up rubbing his eyes and said very excitedly, "Mama!  I missed you so much!" and then he cuddled right into me.  As we were laying there trying to go back to sleep Evan says "Mama, I love you SOOOO much!"  Now how in the world can I kick that kind of love out of my bed?!?!?

I am absolutely the luckiest gal around to have such a sweet, sensitive and caring little boy to snuggle with every time I go to sleep.  Don't worry Tony is not out in the cold, he is right on the other side of Evan snuggling too :-)

I love my son.
I love my husband.
I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment