Every year I have taken Evan to South Hill mall to the same Santa and photographers. It has been a wonderful experience EVERY SINGLE TIME!
His first year he was only 4 1/2 months old. I remember thinking this is going to be a horrible experience, he was due for a nap and had just come from physical therapy (which he cried through), so I thought it would be all tears. Not so.....he smiled nicely and was not scared at all!
 |
| 4 1/2 months |
The second year I remember thinking that he was so skittish of strangers that there is no way we would get a picture without tears....here it is:
 |
| 16 months |
And this year my darling son has a mind of his own. He doesn't do anything he doesn't want to do so I was SURE we weren't getting a good pic. Not so. They are so good about distracting kids and getting them to take good pictures....it was wonderful!
 |
Almost 2 1/2
|
I love this boy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment