Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Rock-a-bye Baby

When Evan was little (before he could talk) I was playing with him and I rocked him and sang 'Rock-a-bye Baby', he started crying immediately and it was such a sad cry it broke my heart!  I did it a few more times to see if it was a fluke thing but it wasn't he was really upset every single time!

At one point I did it and he brushed me off so I thought that was the end of it.....nope!  While at Nana and Papas for Christmas my mom was playing with him and she did Rock-a-bye Baby and he bawled!  He still can't or won't tell us why it makes him so sad!  I did it this afternoon after we had been home for a while....I got the same reaction!  What a silly little boy!  I will never know why that song along with rocking makes him so upset!

I love my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment