Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Busy Life!

I never talk about Tony or I in this blog.  It is the DeAugustine FAMILY blog, however we are not very exciting.  Our kids are the highlight of our lives and are what we live for.

Right now our lives feel really busy.

Tony is doing some work for my dad.  He has been working hard at it, and also taking care of us.  It is not easy to work in a house with 3 kids! He is such a good daddy and cooks dinner for us EVERY night and will often cook breakfast and lunch as well.  He takes good care of the babies when Evan and I head out to swimming or soccer and takes good care of Evan when I take the babies shopping.  I couldn't have asked for a better man to be my husband and father of my children.

I have been feverishly getting things ready and applying for teaching positions.  First was the resume and cover letter that my friend Janel so graciously helped me perfect, then all the districts have online application processes that are loooong and tedious! I have spent many hours on this for 3 districts and am working on more.  I would love to stay in Enumclaw and work, it is my goal.

Evan goes to preschool on Tuesdays and Thursday, swimming on Monday and Wednesday nights and will start soccer again in a week on Fridays, and he still has a ton of energy!  He needs more activities, or at least more sunshine :-)

The boys are busy growing...bigger every day and doing new things every time I blink.  It all goes too fast.




Love our family life!

No comments:

Post a Comment