Saturday, April 27, 2013

Monster Truck Show

This year was the 2nd year that Evan got to see the Monster Truck Show and the Spring Fair.  Last year Tony and I took him and this year it was a daddy-son date. They had a blast!

Some of the things Evan came back with were:
"There was a green one, that was my FAVORITE!"
"There was a HUGE fire!"
"They were so LOUD!"
"The Bounty Hunter was the best, he was the winner!"
"It was so COOL!"

I was so proud of my boy!  I went with them to the fair before hand. We tried to get there early enough for a Monster truck ride, which ended at 6pm, we got there at 5:20 and they had already stopped selling tickets for it :-(  Evan was so sad, but he took it in stride and rode other fair rides instead.  Such a big boy!

A fun and memorable night that is sure to become a tradition.

Monster Truck rides we missed

Fair rides were just as fun for this little guy!

Getting ready to watch the show

I guess this is the ONLY time he would wear the ear protectors

This was one of his favorites

The winner




So happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment