Monday, August 8, 2011

8 on the 8th

8 Things Evan Said Today
  1. I DO IT!
  2. Mommy hold you
  3. All done time out
  4. 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, COME! (he always skips 6)
  5. Evan: "I'm tired" Me: "You're tired?" Evan: "NO! Autumn tired!"
  6. Mama, apple juice PLEEEAAASSEE???    Thank you Mom
  7. I Farted!
  8. Daddy go?
8 Things Evan Did Today
  1. Threw everything in sight (mostly out of anger, we are working on that)
  2. Put 2 puzzles together
  3. Played Hide and Seek with Ashley and Autumn
  4. Ate chicken nuggets, waffle fries and oranges for lunch
  5. Took a nice nap
  6. Played outside
  7. Helped daddy sort camping stuff
  8. Took pants and diaper off and then climbed the baby gate into the bathroom and sat on the toilet all by himself
8 + 1 Pictures From Today


Play time with friends

Quiet Time
Puzzles are fun!


Nap time, and mommy's time to collect her thoughts!

Independent play time. Evan LOVES his cars and trucks!

Outside time
 
Potty time

 
Bath time is fun time!

Taking "Baby Madison" for a ride

No comments:

Post a Comment